Online Registration Instructions
NEW Students (not currently enrolled in WCS)
ANNUAL UPDATE/REGISTRATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
Be prepared for Online Registration by gathering the following documentation:
- Household information -- address and phone numbers.
- Parent information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses.
- Student information -- demographic and health/medication information.
- Emergency contact -- phone numbers.
- Approved Pick-up List/Emergency Contacts -- names, phone numbers, and a 4 digit PIN.
Families of returning students should log in to the PARENT PORTAL, choose "More", and then "Online Registration."
Click on the Annual Update icon to the left to get started!
*If you have trouble logging into your Parent Portal account please email the address below with your name, child's name, and what trouble you are having.
FAMILIES OF NEW STUDENTS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
Incoming PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN Students - Enroll your child HERE!
Be prepared for Online Registration (OLR) by gathering the following documentation:
- Valid email address -- A valid email address is required to use this registration link below.
- Parent information -- Work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student information -- Birth certificate, current immunization certificate, previous school information
- Preschool/Kindergarten Students -- Completed forms for eye exam, dental exam, and physical (these can be handed it at school offices)
- Emergency Contacts/Pick-Up List -- Full legal name, 4 digit pin, and phone number for each contact
Once you have gathered all your information, families of new students should click this LINK or the ENROLL HERE icon to register.
- Preschool Age Eligible: Age 4 by August 1, 2023
- Kindergarten Age Eligible: Age 5 by August 1, 2023
Need Help or Have Questions: Contact us through email or by phone.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 606-340-3608
School offices are also available during normal school hours for questions.