College Cost & Planning Report
A college planning tool that gives students and families a personalized breakdown of college costs and estimated financial aid. You can access your free report by logging in to your Zip Access account at www.kheaa.com
WHAT IS IT?
A college planning tool that gives students and families a personalized breakdown of college costs and estimated financial aid.
HOW DO YOU GET IT?
It's easy. Click below to log on to your Zip Access account. If you don't have one Register Now, then follow these simple steps:
- Select the College Cost Planning link on the left hand panel.
- Select your state of residence.
- Enter your anticipated high school graduation date.
- Click on the link that will take you to the College Cost and Planning Report portal.
- Click on the Start Now icon to begin the process and create a profile.
- Answer questions as prompted.
- Text will pop up in the right margin to help you find the information you need.
- NOTE: Once you click Finish, you will not be able to add, delete or make any changes to the application. Select the Finish Later button if you are not ready to submit the application and would like to come back at another time.
- Check your e-mail for notification from KHEAA's College Access Team that your report is ready and follow the steps to access your report.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
Need help figuring out your results? Call 1.800.928.8926 to speak with a member of the KHEAA College Access Team. They can walk you through your results and can even print out a copy of the report and mail it to you.