If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, these ladies could be wonderful resources for you.
- Lindsey Jones, School Nurse
- Tiffani Bertram, School Counselor
- Elizabeth Miller, School Counselor
- Kendra Roark, Youth Services Center
- Let Monticello's Pregnancy Help Center help you! Their parenting classes can allow you to earn "mom bucks" so that you can purchase items needed for your new little one. They are open on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays. Call them @ 606-348-1981 for more information. http://www.helppregnancycenter.com
- The Wayne County Health Department does the HANDS program for new mothers. Their educational curriculum is extremely informative. They will also do crafts, family projects, give you opportunities to earn free products, and more! Wonderful program! Call (800) 928-4416 Option 18 for more information.