Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
Sending Your College Transcript(s)

College-Bound Seniors: 

You need to have your "final transcript" (high school transcript -- at the end of the school year) sent to the college you will attend upon high school graduation.  Please put that information on the Senior Transition Survey, and we will send your transcript to your selected college by mid-June.  


If you have taken dual-credit classes, you must also have your college transcript(s) sent to the college you will attend upon graduation.  Each college will charge a fee to send your transcript.  The links below will help you.