Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
Transferring to WCHS

Hello.  If you are enrolling at WCHS, we will need you to complete the following documents and return them to us. 

  • Records Request Form
  • Enrollment Form

Once we receive these documents, we can put you into your system and request records from your previous school. 



Please call or email our registrar, Mrs. Tanya Smith, for enrollment / records information.  

  • WCHS High School Office:  606.348.5575
  • WCHS Counseling Dept.:  606.348.8607
  • Email:  Tanya.Smith@wayne.kyschools.us
  • WCHS Fax:  606.348.8607