Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
My Homepage

My Calendar
View Events/Assignments for 
Upcoming Activities
No Events or Assignments

Contact Info:

Phone:  606-340-3900 ext. 18402
Email:  pamela.brown@wayne.kyschools.us


 I am a Teacher of the Visually Impaired (TVI) in the Wayne County Schools District.  I enjoy working with students who are visually impaired and helping them achieve their highest potential.  In the past I have been a teacher of students with Moderate to Severe Disabilities as well as a high school History, English/Language Arts and Humanities teacher.

     I hold certification as a Teacher of the Visually Impaired from the University of Kentucky.  In addition, I have a Rank I and Master's Degree in Moderate/Severe Disabilities from the University of Louisville.  I also have a Master's Degree in History as well as a Bachelor's of Arts Degree in History and English both from Eastern Kentucky University.

     I am married to Earl R. Brown, and we have three children and one granddaughter.  I attend Elk Spring Valley Baptist Church.  When I have free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, listening to contemporary Christian music, reading, playing piano and growing flowers.

     I feel that all students can make progress but may do so at differing rates than their peers.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  You will find my contact information located on this page or you may call the school.