Lonnie Chaplin, Parks and Recreation Dept.
Monday’s (Feb. 15) basketball registration for 3rd-6th grade was canceled and will be rescheduled for next Monday night on Feb. 22. You will still have 3 nights to register:
Wednesday, February 17th
Thursday, February 18th and
Monday, February 22nd from 4:00-6:00 at the Aspire Center.
The Monticello-Wayne County Parks and Recreation is excited to announce we will be having league games for 3rd-4th grade and 5th-6th grade. We will have 2 practice nights and 6 games at the Aspire Center.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic several guidelines will be implemented:
1) Only 7 players per team
2) Only 1 coach per team
3) Double header games so your team will only have 3 game nights and 6 games.
4) Only 2 guest/fans per player, no exceptions. This includes parents and siblings.
5) We will have sign in sheets for each player and temperature check point upon entry of building.
6) Players will wear mask into the building and can take them off when they play or practice.
7) All guest and fans must wear mask at all times. (covering mouth and nose) No exceptions
8) League Play will be on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday nights.
Registration Nights: At the Aspire Center (NO LATE REGISTRATIONS)
Monday, February 15th 4:00-6:00
Wednesday, February 17th 4:00-6:00
Thursday, February 18th 4:00-6:00
Registration Fee is $25 per player. There will be a $2 admission fee for guests/fans attending games.