Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority College Info Road Show Counselor Kevin Wilson worked with local families.
Families worked on their applications
Senior Ethan Huffaker got some help with his application.
FAFSA Workshop was held October 2nd
Here’s a list of things dependent students might need:
• Email address or mobile phone number.
• FSA ID for both the student and the dependent student’s parent/stepparent.
• Your Social Security number.
• Your alien registration number (if you are not a U.S. citizen.)
• Your driver’s license number (if applicable.)
• Your 2019 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable.)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable.)
• Parents’ date of birth, Social Security number, marital status, and date parent was
married, divorced, or widowed.
All school COVID guidelines still apply.
Follow the link to register