All students and parents that have an Infinite Campus Portal account will receive emergency messages (snow or other related school closings) through IC Process Box on their IC homepage, as well as an email to your school email account. If you would like to receive a text or voice message you will need to “opt” in. Below are the steps you need to take in IC.
1. Log in to your IC portal page
2. In the User Account settings select "Contact Preferences"
3. If you wish to have voice and text messages sent to you please select those in all the areas you would like to receive them.
- Emergency messages will be the weather related closings etc.
- Attendance messages will send notification on absences and tardy from school
- Behavior messages will be sent only from Principals in the building if they opt to do so
- Teacher Messages will come from the classroom teacher if they decide to use this feature for their class.
4. Save the Request when complete. The request will then be review/approved by the school clerk.